Sunday, May 31, 2015

While Mommy's Away the Kids Will Play

and so they should! I took a much needed break and hunt out with a few of my girlfriends on Saturday night. We had dinner, went back to the Cliff House in Ogunquit and chatted the evening away. That morning we enjoyed a fabulous spa day, sitting poolside/oceanside and just chatting. It was so fun to hang out and not have to keep a watchful eye over anyone's children! While I was away, Alan took out the sprinkler and the kids had fun. It was George's first encounter and while he was intrigued, he wasn't too enthused with it! I definitely enjoyed my little getaway, but of course I missed them in that 24 hours I was gone and am so thankful that Daddy knows to take pictures :)


 Not a bad view to relax to


 While Daddy worked the crew at home


  But fun was had too :)









I had some lunch and enjoyed the view



 But was happy to come home to these goofy two :) 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment