Friday, May 8, 2015

Week of 4/26

Almost caught up here! Last week Caroline started tee ball and had her first practice on Monday night. She did so good at practice. She even threw the ball to her target 3/4 times, tying for best score with one other child. I was pretty proud of her. Alan came in for the last few minutes and watched the kids receive their uniforms. It was pretty cute. She's on the Federal Jack's team and has two friends from school on the team as well. The rest of the week was kind of relaxed with Caroline going to school and George and I running errands and playing at home. On Friday night Alan and I made a quick run to South Portland to Dicks Sporting Goods to grab some baseball pants for Caroline. We laughed because there were many parents in there buying last minute items for the weekend sports. This weekend was going to be pretty big as it was May Day and Caroline's first tee ball game.


 Playing dress up
I'm a beautiful Monarch butterfly :)




 Caught red handed with his sister's critters while 
she's at school!


 Learning about how to catch


 Batting


Running!



 Reading with Gramma


Curling up with a blanket to do some work
Reminds me of his sister when she was little :)


Daddy making George laugh at bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment