Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Week 5/3 in Pictures

Last week was a busy one. Over the weekend we got a lot of things done. Well, Alan did, I was mostly on occupy the kids duty. We had tee ball practice on Monday night, Caroline's Kindergarten screening was on Thursday and then Mother's Day tea was Friday (which I've already shared the cuteness from!) In between we enjoyed some of the nice weather, some of the cold weather, and had fun.


 Yes George, playing in the sawdust is exactly what I wanted you to do
Ugh



He will stop in his tracks if music is playing and start dancing
I love it!


 Our mermaid with her gorgeous eyelashes


 Who is this big kid?







 Ahh, enjoying the front porch for the first time this season


 He loves when she comes home for school!


 A little after school coloring 
Love these two :)


 Look Mom, she's spinning around really fast!





George! That is not the way we do it!


 All ready for Cinco de Mayo!


 It's cold but we're still swinging!
 

 I left these two sweet children doing this...


 and returned to this.
"He was pulling on my marker and fell into me..."


 Who is this big kid??
Outside of school ready for her Kindergarten screening.
Waaaaaah!!!!!



 Lunch with my favorite buddy after screening and a visit to the library


 He thinks he's so clever bringing his
chair over to the coffee table :)



Making Mommy's Mother's Day card

 

No comments:

Post a Comment