Thursday, May 28, 2015
Caroline's 5th Year Questionnaire
I remembered the other day that I had not asked Caroline her yearly questions. I always remember after I see someone else post their child's and really need to do better at this since some of the questions I know are swayed after only being 6 weeks late :) So, here they are!
Previous year's questionnaires are here and here
What is your favorite color? Orange
2. What is your favorite toy? Doc Mobile
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Show: My Little Pony Movie: Aladdin
4.What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Soynut butter and jelly sandwich
5. What is your favorite fruit? Orange
6. What is your favorite game? Candyland
7. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy Posh Puppy
8. What is your favorite animal? kitty
9. What is your favorite song? Rock-a-Bye Baby
10. Who is your best friend? Brenna
11. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on swingset and clinic
12. What is your favorite drink? Any kind of juice
13. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween because you get candy
14. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Lamby and yellow blanket
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Mermaid (and a mom)
16. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play outside
17. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Do activities like the Kiwi Crates
18. What do you want for dinner for your birthday? Steakhouse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment