Friday, May 1, 2015

Week of 4/5 in Pictures

This week was super busy because Alan was out of town on business all week, Caroline had her last swimming lesson, and I was in birthday party mode decorating a ton of cookies, etc. We got through it though. It's amazing how well the kids do when you really need them too. I'm sure there were ups and downs but I don't remember them now so they didn't really matter anyways :)



She jumped!!!! She did it! 
She wasn't pleased that the coach let her go under water 
(she forgot to set up that agreement with her)
but she did it and she realized it wasn't so bad!
She did it three more times afterwards so she earned McD's, a shake 
and $1 from Gramma :) 




Meanwhile, George had fun in the tub :)


Now that Caroline is in the Bright Stars
she is really trying to do things on her own with spelling and reading and 
I love it! 
"Dear Mommy, I love you so much" :) 


Getting as close to the arch as he could
while he dealt with nasty storms all week


While we woke up to snow one morning, grrr


George is really upping his coloring game while 
Caroline is at school


Caroline at school with one of her felt boards
She asked the teacher to take a picture and send it to me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment