Last Wednesday Caroline's school had a in-house field trip to the planetarium. This was supposed to occur in February but a snowstorm happened and it had to be postponed. It was so neat how they brought the planetarium to the school. Caroline had to go in the bubble by herself since I had George. I didn't dare bring him in and then have him cry and need a quick evacuation! Before they went into the bubble the talked about all of the things seen in the night and day skies. Afterwards, they were each given something to put in the correct spots on the sky and answer a question about them. I knew that Caroline was going to want the rainbow, what kid wouldn't? Well, she was handed the rainbow and the smile on her face was huge! She said in a goofy voice,"I got the rainbow!" Everyone laughed and smiled. Then she kept saying, "I got the biggest one." OK kiddo, lets not rub it in :)
Listening and learning
Caroline is on the right hand side in front of the girl in the green shirt. Caroline is wearing her brown dress with white shirt.
George and I stayed in the back just in case :)
I got the rainbow!
Getting some help with the rainbow since it was the biggest one :)
Entering the bubble
Wow...like being an Astronaut !
ReplyDelete