Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week of 3/2 in pictures

This was another busy week. I know I say that every week but each week seems to get busier and busier. Monday we started the day by heading to George's physical therapy. Caroline came with me for the first time and did really well so one the way home we treated ourselves to a shake. Then, I asked Caroline to clean up her toys while I did a few things and the living room was spotless. She didn't just shove things in cubbies, she cleaned like I would have. I was so proud I took pictures!
Tuesday we dropped Caroline off at school and ran a few errands and I had an appointment. Wednesday was Caroline's planetarium fieldtrip and Thursday Caroline was back to school. Friday we hung around the house in the morning, me doing some cooking while Caroline worked on her workbook. Alan came home early so I could go to another doctor's appointment and we hit Allison's for lunch. George slept while we ate so a nice, easy lunch was had by all :) Saturday Caroline and Daddy went to ballet while George and I hung out at home getting some things done for Caroline's birthday party in a month. Phew, I can't believe she is going to be 4! Wasn't I just making a duck cake for her first birthday??




 George and Mommy playing while Caroline was at school





 George being silly
He is a drool-puss lately and likes to gnaw on his ball


 Snuggly little guy


 Sweet little girl :)


 George! Quit it!


 George posing in his sister's chair



Our little priss :)



 Daddy's big boy


She was supposed to be napping...





So then she said if she could lay in here she would sleep
(it didn't work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment