Saturday, March 15, 2014

Last week in pictures

It's Saturday morning and Caroline and Daddy are at dance. George is napping so I figured I'd get these pictures posted before a new week actually starts! After Monday's excitement of sledding, the rest of the week was pretty mundane. We all battled another round of the cold, but I believe we are all on the mend as of today.


 Caroline's painting of Rapunzel with her yellow hair streaming all around. 
She's holding a frying pan like in the movie :)


 George, you'll have to get used to dress up :)



Sick little baby


 Playing while big sis is in school


 The deer have returned! 





These animals and books were ALL over the floor
I asked Caroline to clean her room and she didn a wonderful job!
Then, she continued to do the living room!
To be fair, I tackled the playroom so she didn't feel like Cinderella :)



 Friday afternoon cuddles
George was asleep so Caroline crawled into bed with me after her nap and we finished our books together



Friday night I made these cute little guys for her upcoming party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment