Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sledding!

While George and I went to PT on Monday, Caroline and Daddy checked out the big hills at the Kennebunk dump. Caroline was having lots of fun until her sled popped, but that didn't stop her and she went a few more times. In her words "I warned Daddy that if he sat on my sled and went down with me it would pop." Daddy says, "She said no such thing." They picked up a new sled that they'll hopefully try out this week. Caroline said it's black, has handles that are brakes, and it's faster. I asked Alan how it went and he said, "typical kid, big hills weren't big enough and she couldn't go fast enough. She wanted to be carried and didn't want to bring her sled back up. Sometimes, she even laid down on the ground." So, they had fun :)





No comments:

Post a Comment