Monday, March 24, 2014

Last Week in Pictures

I know we're already underway for this week, but I wanted to share some pictures of our week last week. Sometimes, the week goes by so fast that the only way I can look back and remember what we did was through the pictures that we snap here and there. So, a snipit of our busy week!


 Our Saturday started in tears since Caroline swore that her hair would be prettier in a ponytail, 
until she saw what I did :)


 Then she and Daddy went to ballet where our competitive little girl can never stand in the line with the other girls like she is supposed to!


 Umm, Daddy, George isn't supposed to have any screen time!


 Ready for dinner at Nana and Grampy's in her horse dress, again lol


 Storytime






 Crazy hair day at school!


George had his 4 month check up and then vaccinations, 
which meant lots of sleeping afterwards!


 Lots of sleeping!


 This past Saturday Caroline and I went to ballet and then had a girls day


 We did some shopping and went out to lunch


 I love going to lunch with this sweet little girl
We haven't done this since George was born so it was overdue :)


 and fortunes like these don't hurt either ;)


 While we were out George laid on Daddy all day long
He wasn't feeling too well and spent the entire day on Alan, no exaggeration :(


No comments:

Post a Comment