Wednesday, July 18, 2018

2nd Half of June

The second half of June saw us saying, "goodbye" to second grade for Caroline and the beginning of our summer! George was out of school a week before so he got to enjoy a week alone with mom as we mostly ran pre-school's out errands :)


After a Friday morning meeting at Caroline's school
we hit Dunkin' Donuts for some fuel before heading to the library for story time


A fun little find on the shelves in the library, Caroline's
class Fairy Tales book is still up! 


Meeting Caroline at the bus stop in style
Funny note, all year long George has not wanted to come to the bus stop, 
but once he was out of school he was all about it! 


Who is this big kid getting off the bus? :)


Opening weekend of Incredibles 2 
and we did it in style at the fancy movie theater lol 



Here we go! Last week of school!


I had to run to Target and George remembered that last year when 
he was out of school early we got pizza. Literally, the only time we've done 
that. Good memory kid! 


I finally got my flute fixed!! 
It's only been 20+ years :) 


A little racoon visitor on our front porch


We had to drop off some pre-K paperwork so George wore
his t-shirt. I showed the picture to the Superintendent
and she shared it on the district's social media. 
George says, " I was born to be famous" 
Oh boy! :)


Driving home from the school and I ask George what he wants for lunch. 
G: A pineapple
Me: You can't eat a pineapple for lunch
G: I'll eat anything you want me to as long as I can get a nice pineapple
Me: okay! 


Kisses for the pineapple


The screech owl who lost his screech
and then persists to make an even worse noise 


Famous!


Sleepy boy
This week really wore him out and he barely wanted to wake 
up from naps


Watching dad dig up the propane tank


Set up an office where they deal with wild animal trades?!?!
That's the US flag flying high near George


Post hanging out with Nana


Lucy waiting for Alan to come home


Kids went strawberry picking with Nana and
brought back quite a haul


George testing out his Peter Pan outfit for the 
upcoming fairy tea party


George working on his airplane
Later we created engines underneath the wings
complete with fire coming out


Caroline ready to start riding again for the first
time since her fall. New barn, new teacher and new horse
but she was ready to go and did SO well! 




LOL They look so enthused but they had a great time
making these crabby hats at the library 


 After the library we headed up to camp and met Aunt Barbara, Uncle Richard
Great Gram and Maia for some lunch. Then George and I headed home
while the girl's began their sleepover fun










 


 While Caroline was hanging out with Maia at Aunt Barbara's
we hit dock square with George




and then Daddy came home and did more yard work! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment