Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Our friend Mike was married on Friday, October 20th so we headed down to Gloucester, MA to celebrate. We dropped George off at school, attended Caroline's Friday Morning Meeting and then hit the road. We arrived a little early to take a look around and grab a bite to eat. I've always wanted to go and see the fisherman's memorial so that was a must. We had a great time seeing old friends, stayed up way too late, and then hit the road shortly after sunrise to head back to Kennebunk to partake in George's school's Harvest Festival! That was a great time with the kids and then we all came home and crashed :)



 The menu was amazing and I so wanted to dive into everything, 
but with a wedding a few hours away and a dress to squeeze into I opted for
their "Lighter Fare" lunch of 2 Fish tacos. Hahahah






 I peaked out the window of our room and saw the sun 
hadn't risen yet. Grabbed my phone and went outside and watched it. 
Gorgeous!








No comments:

Post a Comment