Playing in George's new fort
I haven't done one of these in a long time ;)
Caroline had been doing research for a week before she broke her
arm so I had to handle writing to make sure her Biography
poster was as top notch as all of her effort!
One of my dear friends made this awesome shirt for Caroline
Playing with birthday Legos
Birthday dinner with Grampy and Nana at 99's before they headed to Florida
Round two of cupcakes, this time for George's classmates
and without the donuts :)
Playing with his new race track after school!
Caroline's investiture ceremony into Brownies.
They modified a few things for her since she couldn't use
Being silly in his school's teepee
I had to miss this Friday meeting, so thankfully Caroline's
teacher taped her part. Love her teachers!
He was determined to get the whole thing in his mouth
so he could move on to the cookies faster
Caroline's poster from Brownies
More trees down, this time roots and all!














No comments:
Post a Comment