Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Week of 10/9 in Pictures

So, I'm just about caught up with all of the pictures! Just a couple of posts about specific things we did last week and I'm good. Phew!

Last week was busy, but fun. The usual things like riding lessons, doctor appointments, library story time, and we signed Caroline up for Girl Scouts! Here are a few cute and fun pictures from the week and then since they include a lot of pictures, I'll post about the Fire Station Open House and Apple Picking separately!


 George making his
"I had absolutely no accidents for 5 days in a row"
brownies :)


 School morning antics



 George riding with Daddy to 
meet me in Portsmouth :)




We went to a housewarming party at Brandye and Josh's house
so the kids got to play with Owen and Jacksen (pictured)
and watch a huge bonfire

No comments:

Post a Comment