Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week of 9/6 in Pictures

This was our last few days before school started on Thursday and we tried to make the most of it while still relaxing. We took our last few dips in the pool, got everything ready for school, and finished a few projects. It was bittersweet knowing after these days Caroline wouldn't be hanging out with us on weekdays anymore.


Alan had fun with the blender "snow" setting
and Caroline made a snowman on Labor Day. 
I didn't think this was funny :)
 



I told Caroline her room would be finished by the end of summer
and I pulled it off under the wire! 


Last days of summer




We found out we missed the ice cream party up at camp
so we made our own :)

 
The last swim in the pool for the season. 
I let her go in by herself for a coupe of minutes with me outside at the ready
so she could feel super cool ;)
Her confidence really grew this year with swimming
No more floaties for her!





They're gonna miss this :)



George keeping himself busy
while we entertain ourselves with new school stuff!



Caroline and I both love new school supplies :)
 



Practising her first day of school pose
after her screening the day before the first day of school



All ready!



Showing Daddy all of her new school things


She made pictures of us and George's handprint 
to take to school with her to remind her of us :)
She is so stinking sweet!


This is from the second day of school, 
since I already made a 1st day post :)



It was rainy so we drove to the stop. George thought it was funny to wear the headphones!


Off she goes again! Always with waves and kisses before she gets on 
even now in October!


George learning to keep himself busy and
also enjoying some quiet time with Mommy


And the errands that lead to cookies, those
are always good :)


A little Halloween costume idea browsing and fun


No comments:

Post a Comment