Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week of 8/30 in Pictures

Yes, I am VERY VERY VERY behind in my post updates. With Caroline starting school and lots of fall activities, we've been pretty busy living life with no time for updates. But here they are!

This week was actually pretty slow since Caroline was starting school the following week. I wanted to relax at home, finish up some things we wanted to do, and enjoy the last days of summer. Caroline had her School Sneak-a-Peek on Thursday the 4th and Alan and I both attended. There we learned the basics and the kids got to take a ride on a bus, see their classroom, etc. !


 Enjoying one of our last weekday lunches on the deck


 George enjoying a cannoli we brought home from Mike's Pastry 
after a Trane event in Boston over the weekend.


 Caroline's school name tag that shows all about herself :)


 Ready for sneak-a-peek!


 George loves to stop and smell the roses!



 Bed time stories


Dancing...

No comments:

Post a Comment