All throughout the summer Caroline had wanted to throw a birthday party for Lambie. I put her off until the end, right before school started. I figured the slow week with no plans yielded a great opportunity for it. She did all of the work on her own with very little help from me. The cake was already made and one I had stored in the freezer so I took that out and let her frost and decorate it etc. She picked out the frosting and decorations at the store. She made Lambie outfit, favor bags, decor, etc. She hosted a wonderful party and is looking forward to throwing another soon :) Happy Birthday Lambie, we love you!
Favor bags, which also included a Jello pudding that she picked out
from the store for everyone :)
Lambie in her gown
Proud mama :)
We even had some dinner time visitors!
The party guests
Some dancing
Happy Birthday to Lambie...
Opening cards and presents
and then Lambie got the boot out of Caroline's bed since
Caroline 's Lambie certainly had quite the event ! beauitiful song
ReplyDelete