Thursday, October 2, 2014

Week of 9/14 in Pictures

Umm yeah, so it's been a while. Sorry. I don't even remember the nitty gritty of the week. It was busy I'm sure. I know that Caroline had the sniffles, but rebounded nicely. I know that Caroline, for the first time ever, had to be picked up from school right after drop off because she wanted to be home with Mommy, and over the weekend George got a nasty cold and was teething. We did have lots of fun though. We celebrated Gramma's birthday, Caroline's first soccer practice, and the homecoming parade!




 The Diva at Mike's Clamshack for Gramma's birthday


 "Happy Birthday to you..."
 

 George wanted into that cake SO bad!


 It was freezing, but she was ready to have some fun!



 She was a little shy but she did really good, 
she was just more into kicking the ball around 
than doing what the coach always asked :)


 Marching




 Candy!!!


 George had had enough with soccer and all that fresh air that
the parade didn't interest him :)




My nature bouquet


Caroline's fairy pirate ship

No comments:

Post a Comment