Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week of 10/19 in Pictures

Last week went by so fast and these few pictures are all I have to show for it? I guess it makes up for so many pictures from last week! Alan took Monday and Tuesday off so did some stuff around here and hung out. George and I came down with colds so we dealt with that most of the week. We did lots of snuggling and watching movies, etc. Caroline and Alan went to a birthday party for a classmate Tuesday afternoon and Gramma and I went to the Lobster Chef Competition at the Harvest on the Harbor thanks to Nana, while Nana watched both kids! Busy, busy, busy!


 Caroline on the way home from the 
"chef" party


 In the tent  reading bed time stories


George and Mommy playing one morning 
while we were both under the weather

No comments:

Post a Comment