George LOVES his tunnel !
We put up some fun polka dots in the playhouse
and I finally got Caroline to look straight at the camera and do a simple smile.
I love this picture of my sweet little girl!
Caroline reading to George
George pushing his car around the house
Don't tell him it's supposed to be stationary!
Learning to cook
He loves to read!
He carries his lovey all over the place
Pretty girl all ready for school
George starting walking with his Dino this week
he had to learn that you can't walk it into the tunnel though!
Caroline left the gate open and I was watching him, but he saw that
opportunity and went RIGHT for it!
A duet with his sister
A rare glimpse of sleepy George
A typical morning here, Caroline and George
playing at the coffee table with her Rapunzel figurines
It's so much fun watching them. Even when Caroline leaves
he will go back and play all on his own.
George loves to watch the puppies,
lots of time spent here
Caroline dressing George up after the Open House

















No comments:
Post a Comment