Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Our Sweet Caroline!

Today our little girl is three. As I went to sleep last night I realized that Caroline would no longer be two. No more toddler age at all. We have headed into pre-school territory now. I wanted to go wake her up and snuggle for those last few moments of being two. But, then she woke up this morning and was so happy and proud that she was three. She proclaimed that she was taller as she stood on tiptoes. This year we will seek new adventures and she will teach me even more about our world. I love you my sweet little Caroline and Daddy and I are so, so proud of you!

This morning we opened presents with Gramma on Skype, this afternoon we've played and in the evening we will head out to dinner with Nana and Grampy and come back for cake and presents. I'll post pictures in the next coming days. But today is about spending time with each other. Granted, I wanted to post something on her actual birthday :) Tomorrow is party prep and then Saturday is her big party! She is so excited!




1 comment: