Saturday, April 27, 2013

Friday Photos

A day late, a dollar short? :) I was hoping to get some more pictures last night to add to this post as well, but those are on the other camera so they wont show up today anyways. Oh well! We did have fun as the warmer weather is bringing us outdoors more and outdoors means a happier family. Even movie nights like last night are more fun. Being inside and watching TV is already a novelty!


 A little chilly, but still time for golf!


 The tadpoles hatched!




 My lunch date :)
We need to do this more often, she and I


 Tending to our garden


 Wee!


 Gramma calls her "Hollywood" now :)


I found her like this after nap 



She was taking long, exaggerated bows but once I got the camera out she stopped. 
She dressed herself so that is why the dress is on backwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment