Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gymnastics with Daddy!

Last Thursday was a make up day for gymnastics since the previous week was canceled due to a snow storm. Alan already had taken the day off so it was perfect! I let them go in by themselves and I hung back and tried to snap some pictures. A lot still came out blurry since someone is always running :) I'll have to work on my settings, as she definitely wont be slowing down anytime soon!


 We always try and get there early for some chalk time


 Always next to Coach Jen and chatting away :)


 This class was bigger than her usual, but she still managed to stick by Coach Jen :)





 She ran towards the big foam pit. Daddy realized she likes to run away :)


 Doing Donkey Kicks with Daddy




 Climbing very high!


 Coach Jen looked back at me and was both impressed as always with Caroline's strength & nervous! 
Don't worry, I told Daddy to spot from then on out!





 The orange star was worth sitting far away from the other kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment