Bedtime Stories
and George being rough on Daddy!
George loves to listen to Caroline's stories
but has found an appreciation for books on his own as well
His face lights up whenever you turn to a new page. Loves them!
Hey little baby! Wanna play?
Reading a book together *love*
While Caroline napped, George kept trying to get her
deflated balloons. Before I snatched them away I had to get a shot!
9 months today!
Big boy George and tiny Josie :)
For reference, Joise is about the size Caroline was,
she is two months younger than George
George's first bite of fried dough
Playing at camp while his sister is all around playing with the older kids
Sleepy baby
Love girls lunch
We hit the buffet since she loves trying new foods there
Only snapped this picture because I thought the Royal Caribbean glass was funny
Caught my big girl reading on the camera before coming down in the morning
She stays up there quietly now and reads until 7am
George all bandaged up by Dr Caroline
Caroline & Maia


















No comments:
Post a Comment