Saturday, May 18, 2013

Broadway at the Beach & Ripley's Aquarium

Alright, this one is picture heavy! We had a lot of fun and I wanted to share without making the pictures smaller and into a collage. So bare with me. I think this is the only day that will be like this!
We headed out Tuesday morning to Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach with Gramma. It was such a nice morning, but rain loomed so we walked around a bit. We feed the giant, gross fish there and the hungry ducks. These guys will stand by the feeders and wait! What we found was a wonderful surprise, two families of baby ducklings. We were all in love and Alan almost had me convinced to snatch a baby :)
Afterwards, we went to the aquarium and Caroline had a lot of fun watching all of the fish and a show with two female scuba divers feeding the fish. We walked around for a bit afterwards and then headed to Cici's pizza for lunch and back to the hotel for a needed nap! Afterwards, some more pool time and relaxing time!


 I thought I took a better shot, but these fish are huge. Always have been. 
They've been grossing me out for years, Alan saw them his last visit, and now Caroline has helped their cause by feeding them mass amounts of food :)




 Awwww!












This was a neat slide that was actually a pretty, giant fish. 
Can't believe I didn't get a picture of the whole thing :/






Large octopus







She would get soooo close and then not touch them :)
She only wanted to touch the smaller ones


We thought the upside down house from Wonder Works was really cool,
Caroline was more interested in finding more fish to feed!


No comments:

Post a Comment