Thursday, December 27, 2012

Getting a good shot

Each year I envision a lovely shot of my beautiful daughter in front of our Christmas tree. I have plenty of opportunity since we do a Christmas eve dress, cute Christmas pj's, and of course her beautiful Christmas dress. Each year I think the next will be better, she will be older and more patient. I will be older and more patient. Nope! I thought I would share the out takes from the Christmas eve shoot. :)


 This was the best picture!


 Because sometimes you have to scratch that itch


 Or pick your nose...
 

 Or there is the over zealous "cheese!"


 You need to break out into dance


 You are asked to put your hands down at your side


 ...and asked to act naturally


Sometimes a prop can ease the subject, 
or make them feel like they are holding a bomb :P

1 comment: