Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Two weeks in review...

So, we're still sick! Caroline started feeling better and then Alan got sick again. Which meant Caroline got sick. This time we had to bring her to the doctor with either Croup or Bronchitis. Now, she is getting better but I am getting sick! We've been canceling fun events left and right and today was her final day of gymnastics, canceled :(  There has been snow we couldn't play in and parties we couldn't attend, but we have had a little fun at home. Not much, but a little :) I have a ton of pictures so I'll be posting a few here and there as I get the chance today. Hopefully, we will all kick this and be good by the time Christmas rolls around. It was kind of sad to have a tree, undecorated, for a few days in our house! Slowly, we are getting into the spirit.


 I got crafty and made Caroline her own tree 
so she could take ornaments on and off at her whim!


 We made forts, a lot


 We've been watching Christmas movies and Sleeping Beauty, a lot




 Caroline has been hosting sleepovers




 I got crafty again and made this wall art for Caroline's bathroom


But mostly, we've been doing a lot of this!



No comments:

Post a Comment