Friday, December 7, 2012

While I was gone...

While I was in Virginia at the Mixed conference Caroline and Daddy were having lots of fun. I would get periodic pictures of the fun they were having, I think they were trying to make me feel guilty :) I had absolutely no cell phone service at the resort, but luckily I did have WiFi and could send and receive emails, pictures, and we could Skype.


 Caroline did not appreciate being woken up at 6am :)



 Daddy trying out new recipes and taking pictures, future blogger?


 My little Rudolph :) 
Mommy had a few little surprises laying around for Caroline while I was gone


 Prelude ~ Dock Square Tree Lighting


 Showing off her new antlers. 
Someone thought she was so cute as Rudolph so they gave her these antlers :)


 My little owl. 
Yes, I got pictures like this to tug at my heart strings :)


 Pancake breakfast at Washington Hose ~ Lower Village


 Some snow to make foot prints in


Curling up to a movie before Mommy comes home

No comments:

Post a Comment