Monday, September 19, 2011

A wedding and lots of packing!

I haven't posted much because we've been busy around here. Last week I had my pre-op appointment for my surgery in October. Then, I had to get everything in order for our trip to South Carolina. First though, we got to attend Katie and Sean's wedding this past Saturday. It was so much fun! Katie looked absolutely gorgeous arriving on her horse and the ceremony and reception were just great. They really tied the whole thing around their personalities, resulting in a fun time with family. The food was really good. I've been anticipating barbecue for my trip down South, not realizing I'd have some just before.

It was really fun watching Caroline interact with her cousins. Her cousin Luke is just 6 weeks younger than her and her other cousins are a few years older. They were all so cute sitting at the table together. Of course, this was the only time I had my camera out. Sadly, no shots of the wedding, us as a family, or Caroline in her cute dress :)


Now, I'm busy packing. We leave very early Tuesday morning. We're headed to Pawleys Island, SC to visit Gramma and the rest of my side of the family. Besides a couple of cousins and Gramma, no one else has met Caroline yet! It will be a fun time, but we'll miss Daddy. We wish he could come, but we'll take lots of pictures and Skype with him a bunch while we're gone :)

Bye ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment