Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Inlet

We lived in Murrells Inlet and I worked and played there during my college Summers. I used to work at Capt' Dick's Marina, but along with a lot of other things around here, it's changed. It's now "Crazy Sister Marina," with Capt Dick's doing rentals and a restaurant also included. It's fancier now, but I miss the old one!

All along Murrells Inlet is a Marshwalk. It's great to walk by all of the boats, hit a few restaurants and bars, and sit and enjoy the scenery. We took a nice evening stroll here last night. Caroline was given a pretty palm leave rose and she loved walking by and saying, "Hello" and checking out some of the fun stuff.



I caught the big one!



She's pointing out that he's wearing a hat while she is wearing a bow :)



Goat Island :)




Caroline and Gramma


Tired baby and Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment