Sunday, September 25, 2011

Visiting with Family

On Friday we were supposed to have lunch with Gina and Devon. Gina came down with Strep throat so we'll try and catch up with her a little later. We went to Bubba's and enjoyed some fried oysters and fried green tomatoes. Caroline was too busy watching everything and coloring to really enjoy her tomato or chicken!


Mmm Fried Green Tomatoes! Too bad she thought they were cookies and was a little disappointed!


Devon and Caroline
She definitely took to DeeDee right away!


Afterwards, we hit the park and played for a bit. There was a little boy climbing up the stairs, so naturally Caroline felt she had to out do him :) After that, we drove up to Myrtle Beach and I saw all of the changes made. The biggest being that the Pavilion is gone. So sad. Just a large, 11 acre empty lot now. Least there is grass and trees I guess.




Why slide when I could climb up?





Climbing to Deedee

On Saturday, we headed up to Wilmington and visited more family. Caroline had a lot of fun playing with the dogs and her cousins. She especially liked playing with her older cousins Jack and Elizabeth. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but luckily Jill did so I can't wait to see them!


Coaching the boys in football


Taking a walk with George


Giving Riley kisses


This is what happens when you wait till the end of the visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment