It was a beautiful day and we headed up to the Welch's camp after Caroline's morning nap. First, we had some fun taking pictures. Last year, I tried to put this headband that Gramma got her on her head and she screamed. It was only OK if Bear wore it. So, I was curious to see what her reaction would be this year. I think it's safe to say she loved them. She didn't want to take it off when she ate and as soon as we arrived at camp she put it back on. She wore it for a good while, showing off her patriotic spirit!
We didn't get any pictures of her swimming which stinks, but we were all having too much fun. Afterwards, she was getting a little tired so she sat with Daddy and read a little. She made it till 6pm (being awake for 7 hours) and as we left she crashed. She didn't even make it a mile up the road!
We hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
Don't you love my firecracker hair, it's sooo pretty !
ReplyDelete