Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Video catch up time :)

Just a couple of videos of Caroline. The first one was from last night. She took her sunglasses out of the diaper bag and put them on. She kept walking in front of the couch and being very confident. She'd look over at Alan and I and just as she got passed us, she'd giggle. I finally got up and grabbed the video camera and regular camera.






This next video was from over the weekend. I grabbed this little Sing-a-long Elmo toy from a box of hand me down goodies from her cousins and put it out for her. Caroline and just come in from shopping with Daddy when she saw it. It was love at first site. She still smiles, dances, and sings whenever you turn it on. Sorry the video is a bit dark at times, the sun was really bright and I was trying to capture her without her running towards me and the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment