For the past few weeks Caroline has been waking up at night, once or twice a week, crying from hunger. This is out of character, since she's been sleeping through the night since 3 months. The past week she has decided that she isn't interested in purees, barely interested in finger foods, and really doesn't care for her bottle. Knowing that she is fine physically, I've just been pushing along. It's frustrating, but what can you do?
Caroline has had no interest in her spoon, but today I decided to give her her spoon with some food on it. Actually, it was a last ditch effort. Well, the video below shows it all. She wanted to do it herself! This is the first meal she has eaten without protesting. Go Caroline! My big girl!
Speaking of eating, I took this video last week of Caroline eating her first sandwich. Figure it fits with this post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment