Happy First Birthday Caroline!
I can't believe my baby is one. This year has flown by. Every time I try to stop and take a look around and reflect on all that has occurred this year she is off doing something new. My tiny little baby who decided that she was ready to take on the world that afternoon on Easter, is now a little girl taking her first steps.
We decided, after yesterdays party, we would have a low key day on her actual birthday. Alan took off from work and we had a relaxing morning. Then, Caroline and I, took Daddy to Peek-a-Boo play center. He never gets to go to these things since he's working so it was a lot of fun! We came home and relaxed some more and then went out to dinner with Nana and Grampy. They came back afterwards for cake and ice cream. We never even cut into the Duck cake at the party! We sang Happy Birthday again and Caroline got another piece of cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment