Friday, April 1, 2011

Aww

Caroline is a cuddle bug. She has always loved snuggle with her bears, etc. on the floor. She'll hold them up to her face and smile. Everytime she does this I naturally say, "Aww." Well, this week she has picked up on that. It started two days ago. She gave me a hug and said, "Aww." Then she'd snuggle with her giant lamb and say, "Aww." Yesterday we tried to film her doing this, but she knew the video camera was out so she would say "Aww" before cuddling anything. Now, she's cuddling with books, oven mitts, etc. and saying "Aww."

Below are two videos of my sweetie. I had to cut them in two because they were too big to upload on to Blogger. Here she is doing what she does best. Blowing kisses, waving hello, and cuddling and saying "Aww."

Not sure why the quality is so bad once uploaded. I'll try to work on that :(






1 comment: