Saturday, May 26, 2018

First Half of May

May. I forgot just how busy you were. Don't worry, I wont doubt you next year. I'll remember, that you are busier than December and you yield no cookies or presents. May is filled with teacher appreciation day's, all the field trips crammed in to one month, LOTS of school board items, all the doctor appointments for me because I wont have a chance during the summer and for the kids because that's how they align because of their beginning of the school year appointments. Then you add in Mother's Day, Memorial Day, extra fun things you added and you've got yourself a busy month. But, not much to take pictures of :)



Dress up lunch!


Dress up breakfast 



Finally, a beautiful morning!



Dress up day at school! 
She finally got to show her friends
her costume 





Her class singing the school song


Alan and the new grill
(can't say its his since I do most of the grilling )


George's teacher appreciation cards :)



George at the eye doctor


George's little bird
He came down the stairs one morning 
and said he saw a baby bird in the nest.
I didn't believe him. 
Then I came down the stairs and saw it later that day
It hadn't made a nest, but it does like sitting on the wreath or
the deck rail. It's been hanging around for about 2 weeks
but we haven't seen it in the last day or so



Quiet study time :)


Someone wasn't tired ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment