Sunday, September 18, 2016

Back to June ~ Storyland!

Alan came home one day after chatting with a friend about how Storyland was pretty quiet this time of year and really not that far away, about 1.5 hours away, so why not go up for the day? I've been wanting to take the kids and needed a break from the election and end of school year business so I welcomed the fun day.
We packed the kids early in the morning and arrived at opening. We spent almost the entire day there. The weather was perfect, warm but not too hot and the crowds were minimal. We ran into our friends and had lunch together and enjoyed the day. The kids loved it and George still continues to sing the commercial to us to remind us that we need to go back!











 Caroline was suspect of this Cinderella 
since she looked nothing like the one from Disney





 George and I hung out with the dinosaurs
while Caroline and Alan rode the huge wooden rollercoaster. 
Caroline and I had ridden it and she wanted to go again! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment