Monday, March 14, 2016

Weeks 2/21-3/6 in pictures

Yup, that's right. These few weeks have been a blur with not many pictures and for the sake of catching this blog up to date I've consolidated them! Once we came back from Florida we were on a whirlwind of play rehearsals, mad science meetings, late nights at work and PTA meetings. Then, it came to a crashing halt the week before the play when George got the sniffles and goopy eye over the weekend and then Caroline went to bed Sunday night "not feeling so good." She woke up with a high fever and the day went down hill fast. We didn't have her tested since it's kind of invasive with that nasal swab but went right for the Tamiflu. We got peanut ready for her play but George and I were just hanging on. I'll be doing a separate post for the play though.


 What was left of Caroline and Alan's snowman 
when we returned. A LOT different then our return last year!


 I came out for breakfast with Alan cooking to this. 
He got the griddle smoking a bit much and apparently 
Caroline taught George who to drop down :P


 Farmer George helping George build sand castles


Playing "sleeping"


 George's Easter shirt that he had to have on the minute I opened
the package because it looked like 
"Daddy's shirt!"


 Sunday afternoon after a quick trip to the mall.
Little did we know that they were relaxing and letting 
their bodies be overcome with illness :(




 George and one of his favorite books
"Pete the Cat"


 Caroline's temp as we were headed out the
door to the doctor's :( Stupid flu


 Sick kiddos. Poor Caroline missed the entire week of school


But the show must go on and she was 
pretty excited about her fawn costume! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment