So, I was going to break the pictures up in to days, but there were 96 pictures in day one, so I'll be breaking our trip to Disney World into many posts! It took us about 2 hours to get to Orlando. We left in the morning after breakfast and Caroline was impatient for the long drive to a surprise destination. She had no idea we were staying in a hotel or anything. Alan and I were antsy to just get there and start having fun! We originally were going to wait until we were walking down Main St. to show Caroline the castle, but anyone you come in contact at Disney calls you princess, etc. and we got a room with a view of the castle and we wanted to be the ones who showed Caroline the castle and not have her see it by chance, so we switched things up a bit. She was still surprised :)
As soon as we arrived though the gates there was a pop up parade
That definitely got the spirits up and when in Rome....
Cruising down Main St and seeing the castle for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment