Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week of 11/23 in Pictures

This past week (yay I'm caught up now!) was a busy one. Caroline was on school vacation so I wanted to keep her a little busy and we were also gearing up for Thanksgiving. Sunday was pretty warm so Caroline and Daddy did some stuff around the yard to prepare for the upcoming snow storm. Mommy mostly worked since I had a recipe due the next day but I did get a chance to enjoy the warmth a little bit. Monday we were low key since I had Caroline's parent/teacher conference and it was pouring rain. Tuesday we packed up and headed to the mall for some window shopping, lunch and general mall fun. We all know Caroline LOVES the mall! Wednesday I had best laid plans, but ended up doing a multiple store run while Gramma watched the kids. By afternoon the snow started to really come down. Thursday was Thanksgiving, and the rest of the weekend we did stuff around the house and hit the new ice skating rink in town.


Start the week off nice and clean :)


 Mommy's in Maine Women Magazine again!


 Oh these silly kiddos


 Last time doing this for a while!


 Caroline and George trying to enjoy story time
except where is George?


 Oh! He's there...


 and here
 

 Silly boy just loves to put things on his head


 Cheesy bread and chocolate milk,
Caroline's favorite mall meal


 Checking out the train display
We also saw Santa, but just stopped by and said, "Hi!"
No pictures or anything



 A little window shopping
Poor kid never gets to check things out in stores
since we do most online so this kind of thing is important :)
At least, before the holiday chaos starts!


 A little carousel ride with Gramma


 While George and Mommy look on


 Here comes the snow!


 Such a good helper!


 Woohoo!


 All bundled up to watch Caroline skate


 Caroline and Daddy


 George and Mommy got too cold so we came back to the car
while Gramma watched Daddy and Caroline skate


 The first to come and watch the Norton Light show in Wells


 And then a drive through Main St. with the pretty lights, the 
just lit Christmas tree and the skate rink full of skaters
A perfect little town!



No comments:

Post a Comment