We've come to an end of the monthly pictures, which I think is okay with George :) I'll try and get one for 18 months and 2 years old like I did with Caroline though. So, our little guy is 12 months. I've said it before, but boy did that go by fast! Wasn't he just a tiny little baby a few months ago? Yes, he was 10 lbs and was never "tiny," but he was small and a newborn and oh so cute. Now he's a determined little boy who is all over the place and loud! Loud with laughter and growls and full of smiles and grins. He's a goofy little guy and we love him! Here's his animated 12 month photo shoot!
Oh! The details from his 12 month check-up! George is 32 inches tall, his head is 19.5 inches and he comes in at 28.85 pounds. His weight really steadied because he wasn't eating much due to colds, etc. and he was moving all over the place, but have no fear, he's still a big boy LOL!












No comments:
Post a Comment