Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Week of 3/30 in Pictures

Last week was an extremely busy week. Besides the regularly scheduled appointments there was lots of prep going on for Caroline's birthday! My sweet little girl was turning four. *sigh* Caroline turned four on Friday and I have plenty of pictures of her birthday and party that I'll post in the next days. For now, here was life that didn't consist of her birthday and party!


Ssh, don't tell anyone but we snuck a little mashed potatoes to George
His first taste of real food :) 


 George graduated to the duck tub! 
He needed a little assistance from his sister, but he was way too big for the infant tub!



 He is on the move! I placed him just under the yellow sun on the mat and within seconds after turning my back he was here!


 Crunches and double bicep curls to stay buff


 Reading is also very important!


 Caroline proudly showing George the importance of reading.


 George and I had to make our first trip to Walmart together! I've held out this long, I think that's a win! But, we needed some extra things for Caroline's cupcakes


 Caroline was BEYOND excited to bring in cupcakes to school. 
These caused me all sorts of grief, not the design, but just random errors I kept making 
but she loved them so they were worth it! 


George is a big mouth. He loves hearing himself! 
This isn't even the half of it, he gets "quiet" when the phone is out and I tape him!


 Rapunzel, I mean Caroline, ready for school! 
She was more excited about going to school than I think her own birthday!
 


 Proudly showing off her braid


 This shirt was another source of grief for me, no matter what we couldn't get it to work, but Daddy's came out best and Caroline chose it over a store-bought shirt because she is an awesome kid :)


She loves the arabesque pose from ballet!


1 comment: