Last year Caroline and Alan went to the Prelude festivities without me since I was in Virginia for a food bloggers conference. I've always wanted to go to the pancake breakfast and I was quite envious so this year it was on our "must do" list. We missed the tree lighting in Dock Square the night before since the weather wasn't that nice and we just couldn't get things together in time. We all set out to the pancake breakfast at Washington House with Gramma and enjoyed some pancakes. Caroline ate both huge pancakes and one link of sausage and a large cup of orange juice. We were quite impressed!
Afterwards, we took a ride around town since there was a beautiful dusting of snow the night before. Then, we came home and I took a nap, George and Gramma hung out, and Caroline and Daddy went to Home Depot to get some lights for her playhouse!


The look on George's face says where is MY pancake! LOL
ReplyDeleteNanny