Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

I could barely sleep the night before Christmas. Partly, it was due to my cold, but I was really excited to see Caroline's reaction. From this Christmas on, she's going to have so much fun! As you can see in the two videos, she was pretty excited. After the videos, we went for the stockings and then opening presents. We stopped and had some Creme Brulee French Toast and then opened presents. Skyped with Gramma and then opened presents. It took us a while since she was so preoccupied with the toys she had already opened!
She never took her morning nap, she was so excited. Great Gram, Uncle Richard, and Aunt Barbara arrived and she was very excited to show them all of her new toys. Then, Nana and Grampy showed up and we opened lots more presents! From this point, I was cooking and stopped taking pictures so I'm waiting and hoping Richard got some good ones. We will have to get Caroline dressed up again to take a nice picture, since she was so busy playing we couldn't get her to sit still and take a nice "pretty" picture.
I've heard that Christmas means more when kids are around and it's so true. I've never been more excited. Watching Caroline was so much fun. This whole entire season has been so special. Alan and I have really enjoyed it. Last years holidays were really just teasers. Little introductions and all of the "firsts." This year, and from now on, we truly are Santa, the Easter bunny, the tooth-fairy, etc. and I couldn't be happier playing those roles to this special little girl.














1 comment: