Wednesday, December 21, 2011

False Alarm!

On Monday Caroline discovered the "Test" button on one of our Carbon Monoxide detectors. Once that went off and the dogs went running, the security panel started beeping. A few minutes later dispatch called and I thought we were all set. Until a police officer knocked on teh front door and I heard sirens in the distance. Two fire trucks, one police officer, one fire chief, and 4 personal vehicles from volunteers were in our driveway! So now, Caroline knows this button causes fun chaos to happen with lights and sounds! She hit it again today, but luckily I jumped into action and called everyone immediately! We're in the process of getting covers like you see in hotels and offices! I wish I had gotten a picture of her standing tip-toed looking out the front window in her cute little red pj's yelling, "Truck!" :)

Not a whole lot else is going on. We're getting ready for Christmas and hanging out since it's getting chilly out. I took the first few pictures a week or so ago and then the one with the hat on Monday. Caroline picked out a sweater we got at her baby shower. She loved the hat of course!



Who is this big kid?



No comments:

Post a Comment