I'm a little late on this post, but we've been busy enjoying what we're thankful for, family! Plus, me getting better and the long weekend. Thanksgiving morning Alan went skeet shooting with family while Caroline and I stayed home. Naturally, she was tired and went down for a nap three minutes before the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade started. So, I taped it. When she woke up she caught the last bit of it and the best part, Santa. Oh, and we've gone right from "Gobble gobble gobble" to "Ho ho ho." Kiddo loves these holiday sayings :)
Alan got home in time for Santa and then we went and had dinner with lots of family. Caroline was still sleepy and was mostly quiet the whole day, but she still loved hanging out with everyone. We didn't really get any pictures because she was a bit of a grump beforehand and the camera was a bit blurry.
This past weekend we've been going out and about as a family now that I'm mobile. Caroline has always been doing so many new things. I keep saying, "I need to blog this, I need to blog that." She's been dancing up a storm, with lots of new moves, to her Thanksgiving eCard from Gramma and to the taped parade we've been watching all weekend. I'm going to try and be a little better this week with blogging, but it's going to be my first week without much help from Nana so we'll see! Here's a video of Caroline after she woke up and was watching the parade. She is not a big fan of me videotaping her, so of course she wasn't quite as silly as before I started. She loved watching the marching bands, floats, and cheerleaders the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment