It's also been over a month since I've been up in my peanut's room, brushed her teeth, carried her around, fed her or anything else that is second nature to me at this point. This weekend, with the help of Alan and probably a little dragging of the leg, I am determined to get up the stairs to her room. I want to sit on her floor and read books and play with her animals.
Here are just a few pictures since the last post. She loves her little Radio Flyer Fire Engine. She loves anything that allows her to be pushed real fast around the house. Of course, she needs 2 purses, a hat, and her best bud Bear to come along too! She's been spending lots of time with Nana and Grampy too. Oh, and of course having fun with Daddy in her room, at Tucker's expense!


I noticed the hat and the purse in the first picture. It made me smile. :)
ReplyDelete