Friday, June 17, 2011

I see the sun..



We've had over a week of rain and 55 degree weather, but Wednesday the sun came out in all of its glory. I decided we needed to make a trip to the Wells Farmer's Market. I needed some rhubarb and strawberries and we all needed some sun!




Caroline enjoyed stopping and chatting with everyone



She also took Nana for a tour of the grounds of the Wells Town Hall

Thursday we had lunch with Nana, Great Gram, and Aunt Barbara at Federal Jack's. Caroline loves doing lunch! The weather was gorgeous so we sat outside. Has Summer finally arrived?



After a quick nap at home, for all of us, Alan and I decided to head to Big Daddy's and grab some ice cream. We are realizing that a certain little one is getting pretty demanding and the cute sharing of the cone has ended. She may just need her own from now on!



Prepping for a basket toss (just kidding)



Taking a walk at Wells Harbor




2 comments: