Monday, June 6, 2011

Katie's Bridal Shower

On Sunday we went to Alan's cousin's bridal shower. Peanut wasn't feeling herself and was pretty tired, but we figured we'd give it a shot and if all else fails we'd head home. Caroline was definitely not a fun self, but she tired to be as social as she could and enjoyed seeing her cousin Shanelle. Shanelle loves seeing baby Caroline and I think this time around it was pretty evident that Caroline loved seeing Shanelle!


Best picture I could get of her before we left.
Realizing it's difficult when Daddy isn't around!


Awww


Caroline kept hugging her and saying, "Aww."


"Where are you going Shanelle?"


Tired baby


Watching the gifts be opened with the other kids

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how big she is! She and Abby must have great taste in attire - Caroline's dress is the same Abby wore for Easter only with a lime green sweater :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought her dress looked familiar when you posted that picture! I love it, it's so bright and cheery. Yeah, peanut is growing up.

    ReplyDelete